Yiwu - Apr 2024 - Day 6
I woke up early today. I got fresh and then went down to have my breakfast, as I found out the breakfast was included in the room. To my surprise they served south Indian food for breakfast along with Chinese and Continental options. I once again stuffed myself. I knew I was not going to eat lunch today!
I went down to the lobby at 9:20AM as decided to meet with Lyn and Vivian. Vivian was the local market expert. We took a taxi and went to District 3. I was looking for some electronic games and game controllers. I found all that I wanted straightaway as they had done the ground work and took me straight to the booths.
We walked around a lot inside the market and I kept taking notes of the prices and was keeping an eye on any new products that I might add. To be honest there were a lot of good products and I need to streamline myself and get the right products and grow with them. I have abandoned good products along the way and did not see them through to make good money.
I returned to the hotel at about 6PM. I then took some rest and then went to have dinner. Today I went to the restaurant next door as it was raining heavily and I did not want to get drenched.
The food as usual was very delicious. It has an authentic taste. I think this has to be the best hotel to stay at when I travel to China. The name of the Hotel is Byland Star Hotel, 300 Chengbei Road (Chengbei Lu), Yiwu, China
I also need to keep an eye on Yiwu Commodities Fair, which might be a good time to visit as I can get ideas for new products as well as visit the market at the same time and staying in Yiwu is a much better experience than staying at Guangzhou, especially when I am travelling alone.
it was Deepika's birthday today, so I spoke to her. She had gone to the temple with the kids. After having my dinner I came back to my room, watched Netflix and then slept.

