Portugal - Albufeira - Day 8
Woke up early and caught up on some work stuff. I had to return the car back at the airport today.
For breakfast we had cereals and cakelets. We wish had a proper cup of coffee after so many days.
I then drive to the airport to drop off the rental car. The airport was about 35kms away. On my way back I got an Uber cab. The round trip took me about 90 minutes.
The kids were already swimming, I joined them.
We kept swimming for about 1 hour until it was time for lunch. Deepika had planned to make pasta for lunch today. We had even got a basil plant to use the leaves with pasta. We got the pasta in a big bowl, sat down next to the pool and had our lunch there.
After lunch the kids went back into the pool, while I just laid near the poolside. We then came back into the apartment for a rest.
At about 5pm we went for a walk near the beach. The beach was part of the resort, so we just walked down. We saw there were a lot of water sport activities taking place over there. We decided to try some of them during our stay.

