Portugal - Albufeira - Day 9

 Woke up early and caught up with some business work. Then I had coffee and some of the cakelets we got from the supermarket. The shops over here were much more pricey than in Lisbon. Some of the prices were almost 3 to 4 times the normal rates. 

The plan was to drop the kids off at the kids club today at 10am as they had an adventure sports activity today. After dropping the kids off, we went for a small walk. 

While walking past the road next to the adventure park, we spotted Niki on the top of a tree. So we decided to go in and take a few pictures. 

Niki doing her tree top run - Happily this time!

We were surprised to see Niki was in tears when we reached there. She was a bit scared of the larger hike (Level 2) which she had just completed. But the best part was, even though she was scared, she did not stop. Even with tears in her eyes, she kept going and completed the track. I was immensely proud of Niki. 

Nimi swinging on top of a tree.

Nimi was very comfortable with the tree top challenges. She wanted to do even more difficult ones. She tried the next level and did it comfortably. The fact that we were watching her, made her feel at ease and she enjoyed the challenge very much. 


After clicking a few snaps and making some videos of the kids, we went to the supermarket and bought some stuff for lunch. 

  
Our walk around the resort after dropping the kids.

In the afternoon, I was feeling a bit low, so I took a paracetamol and went to sleep. I woke up at abut 4:30 in the afternoon, the kids and Deepika had already taken to the pool. I joined them at pool side. 

For dinner we had egg rolls today. We had got the wraps earlier today. The kids had 1 egg roll each. After putting the kids to bed, Deepika and I sat down in the balcony and had a chat late into the night. We even had a cup of coffee at around midnight! It was a very pleasant day and we are ever so grateful to God for endowing his blessings on us. Jai Jaggarnath!

Popular Posts