Day 9 - Frederickberg - New York

 After a much needed rest, we got up and went down to have breakfast. The lobby was wonderful and we had the options of getting a made to order breakfast. We ate a lot of food and we all were absolutely stuffed. 


We needed all that food to be honest. 


After having our breakfast, Niki wanted to go down to the pool and have a swim. Nimi and I sat pool side and waited for Niki and Deepika to finish swimming. 


We then packed our bags and started our journey to New York. There were only 5 hours left to drive so we eased on our start time. 


We reached NY at about 4pm in the afternoon. We had only made a couple of stops to refuel, so we made good time and reached on time. 


We checked in to Holiday Inn. I had made 2 separate bookings as I had used my points to book one night and had booked the other 2 nights full price. 


Although I wanted to go out in the evening into the city, Deepika wanted to rest, so we decided to stay back. 


In the evening we just drove across the road to Chipotle and had dinner. We then came back to the hotel and slept. 


Popular Posts